ENGINEERING / MAINTAINANCE DEPARTMENT
The functions of the engineering department are as follows:
- Maintenance and upkeep of the central air –conditioning installations package and split air-conditioning unit in the court complex and the Hon. Justices Quarters.
- Maintenance of electrical power and distribution system in the court complex and the Hon. Justices quarters.
- Maintenance of lifts in the court complex.
- Maintenance of water supply and plumbing installation in the court complex in the court complex and Hon. Justices quarters.
- Maintenance of generator plants in the court complex and the Hon. Justices’ quarters.
- Maintenance of the fire fighting equipments, closed circuit television camera (CCTV), voice lodgers, public address system and other technical equipment in the court complex.
- Repairs of roof leakages, re-painting, carpentry work and mowing machines in the court complex and Hon. Justices’ quarters.
- It is the responsibility of the department to advise on the engineering maintenance work and suggest ways of improving the facilities of the court and suggest ways of improving the facilities of the court complex and the quarters of the Hon. Justice.
- Carry out other job as assigned.
- The department is to ensure that all the facilities are in good working condition at all times.
The Engineering Maintenance Department comprises of the following sections:
- Electrical section
- Mechanical section
- Estate section