Mr. Ibrahim Hassan, born on the 13th March 1966 in Kogi State. He obtained his Bachelors of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Banking and Finance at the River State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State in 1998. After undertaking the compulsory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC), he proceeded to City University London, United Kingdom, where he obtained a Post-graduate diploma in 2002, and then a Masters degree (M.Sc.) in Internal Audit and Management.
His career in civil service span over a period of 23 years, during which he has worked at the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) in the capacity of Senior Auditor, between 1987 and 2005, after which he joined the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 2005. The years between 2005 and 2011 (when he joined the Supreme Court of Nigeria) were spent in the United Kingdom, studying for his Post-Graduate Diploma and Master’s Degree.
He has attended several workshops on leadership in Washington USA, London UK, The Netherlands, and Dubai.
He is a member/fellow of the following professional bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Management Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Management Auditors
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- The Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Fellow African Association of Internal Auditors
- Institute of Chartered Statutory Auditors
- Fellow Institute of Corporate Administration
- An Associate of Institute of Cost Management
He is currently the Director of Finance and Accounts.
He is happily married with children.