REQUIREMENTS FOR CHANGE OF NAME
- Application Letter Addressed To the Chief Registrar
- Deed of Change of Name duly stamped at the stamp duty office
- Affidavit of Change of Name
- Photocopy of Call to Bar certificate, and original for citing
- Photocopy of Qualifying Certificates, and original for citing
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Newspaper Publication
- Passport Photograph
- Verification letter from Nigerian Bar Association
- Letter of introduction from the Nigerian Law School
Note: Men Are Not Required To Submit Marriage Certificate.
For inquiries relating to operation of Supreme Court of Nigeria and other correspondences both local and international.
Please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org