REQUIREMENTS FOR CHANGE OF NAME
- Application Letter Addressed To the Chief Registrar
- Deed of Change of Name (Stamp Duty)
- Photocopy of Call to Bar and Qualifying Certificates
- Affidavit of Change of Name
- News-Paper Publication
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Men Are Not Required To Submit Marriage Certificate.
Requirements For Enrolment As A Barrister And Solicitor Of The Supreme Court.
- Original Copies Of Call To Ball Certificate And Qualifying Certificate For Sighting
- One (1) Passport Photograph
- Photocopies of Both Certificates to Be Submitted At the Enrolment Office.
- For Late Enrolment, Applicants Must Obtain Introduction Letter From The Law School Addressed To The Chief Registrar Stating Reasons For Lateness.