REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION OF NOTARY PUBLIC
The Underlisted is the requirements for Notary Public
- 3 copies of formal Application letter printed on the letter headed paper should be addressed to the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court of Nigeria Abuja.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) should be duly signed. 23 copies for Lagos state and 15 copies for other states.
- Photocopies of practicing fees receipt for 7 years preceding the date of application and each payment must have been made as at when due on or before 31st of March of each year.
- 3 photocopies of Call to Bar Certificate.
- 3 photocopies of Applicant’s Incorporation Certificate with the Corporate Affairs Commission
Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be printed on the letter head with the incorporated name on the CAC certificate.
For inquiries relating to Notary Public please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
And also we can be Contacted Via this Number: +2348060221713
For inquiries relating to operation of Supreme Court of Nigeria and other correspondences both local and international.
Please send a mail to: email@example.com
For more information visit: https://notary.gov.ng