REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION OF NOTARY PUBLIC
The Underlisted is the requirements for Notary Public
- 3 copies of formal Application letter printed on the letter headed paper should be addressed to the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court of Nigeria Abuja.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) should be duly signed. 23 copies for Lagos state and 15 copies for other states.
- Photocopies of practicing fees receipt for 7 years preceding the date of application and each payment must have been made as at when due on or before 31st of March of each year.
- 3 photocopies of Call to Bar Certificate.
- 3 photocopies of Applicant’s Incorporation Certificate with the Corporate Affairs Commission
For inquiries relating to operation of Supreme Court of Nigeria and other correspondences both local and international.
Please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: www.notary.gov.ng